FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS:
Estimated shipping times:
- North America: 1-2 weeks
- Europe: 1-2 weeks
I'll do my best to meet these shipping estimates, but cannot guarantee them. Actual delivery time will depend on the shipping method you choose.
Customs and import taxes:
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
RETURNS & EXCHANGES:
I gladly accept returns.
Contact me within: 2 days of delivery
Ship items back within: 14 days of delivery
I don't accept exchanges or cancellations
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
The following items can't be returned or exchanged:
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
- Custom or personalized orders
- Gift Cards
- Tips and other digital downloads
Conditions of return:
Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS:
- Custom and personalized orders
- I currently take customs on the letter hoop earrings. You can purchase through Etsy here:
- If you have a special request for a custom pair, please contact me with detailed information so I can work with you on creating your vision.
- Care instructions:
- All orders come with a jewelry care card. Please see for detailed instructions for each style of item.
- All hoop earrings are made from nickel-free alloy metal blend. They can change color or tarnish as this is an alloy metal blend. To keep the color of your earrings bright, keep out of water and clean regularly.
- For all other jewelry pieces, I use stainless steel & plated metals (all nickel free). These, also, with time can tarnish slightly. Please clean gently & keep out of water.
- *For repurposed vintage/brass pieces: slight “imperfections” may be visible on antiques due to age. Please keep out of water & clean gently. Brass over time may change color slightly, especially older, vintage materials that may be slightly worn.
- Gift wrapping & packaging:
All orders come packaged like a gift! I wrap with tissue paper, and use organza bags and bio-degradeable mailers for all orders. All material in your packages from me can be reused, recycled or biodegrade naturally. More info on packaging here.
Each order is hand-wrapped with care by me! If you need extra gift wrapping, please click here:
- When will my order ship?
- Since each pair is handmade to order, orders generally have a 3-5 day processing time (not including weekends and/or holidays). Sometimes this may be a bit longer depending on the time of year, and my own availability. This processing time can be up to 2 weeks at times, so please make time for any gifting. Thank you for your patience. Contact me with any order questions:
- My earrings arrived damaged/broken. What should I do?
- If your item *arrives* damaged, please send me a photo and description within 48 hours of receiving your package so I can file a claim.
- All orders can be repaired for FREE by me! As long as it is a "fixable" issue - such as a broken clasp, broken or bent ear hook, damaged stud post. For some damage, it may not be repairable - such as a discontinued item with a special charm or bead that isn't able to be replaced. Regular wear I am not able to fix, however there are many ways to reduce tarnishing or discoloration.
- Please send me a message for a repair and I will email you a free return label. All repair returns must be sent within 2 weeks of the shipping label being sent to you. I will fix & return them safely for free.
- What materials do you use in the jewelry? Is it safe for sensitive skin?
- I use a wide variety of metals and materials, however, all hooks, hoops, studs, posts, and other parts that directly touch skin and go into the ear, are nickel-free, lead-free, and typically either gold plated or sterling silver/steel.
- Other materials (not used in the ear posts) may include brass, vintage brass, gold plating, alloy blend metals, acrylic, polymer clay, resin, glass, beads, pearls, and other metals for charms.
- Many of my customers with sensitive skin (myself included) have not had any issues with direct contact jewelry causing any skin color changes, rashes or irriation as these posts are hypoallergenic or top allergen-free. However, if you are allergic to materials that are not fully gold, I do not recommend wear of my jewelry as these posts would be too costly in comparison to the items I create, I am unable to provide solid gold hooks or stud posts at this time. But please stay tuned for the upcoming brand extension into fine jewelry!
- An item I had my eye on is now out of stock, what happened?
- Since my jewelry is often one (or, a few) of a kind - it may be gone forever. But, in some cases where an item is very popular, I may restock or re-work a similar pair in the future. I do occasionally restock simpler designs. Please check the 'back in stock' section for any updates!
- Please contact me if there is something specific you are looking for, and I will do my best to look into it for you.