GIFT WRAPPING UPGRADE:
arrives as pictured. includes one black jewelry box (up to 2 per full wrapping purchase), wrapped with ribbon/string & a gold satin bag. all orders are wrapped in tissue paper or kraft paper.
1. add your jewelry to cart.
2. add the quantity you want gift wrapped to cart (ex: to have 2 items wrapped, add 2 of this listing to cart)
3. if you have multiple items that you do NOT want gift wrapped, please leave in the notes at checkout which pair(s) you DO want gift wrapped.
4. you MUST purchase the “full gift wrapping” option FIRST, before adding any “second item addon”s to cart.
PLEASE NOTE: up to TWO items/boxes can fit into each bag. if you need more than two items gift wrapped, you must purchase multiple “full gift wrapping” options.
• you want to buy two (2) pairs of earrings and one (1) necklace.
- add both pairs of earrings and one necklace to cart.
- then, add one (1) “full gift wrapping” option to cart, and one (1) “second item add-on” to cart. this will give you both pairs of earrings wrapped in boxes together in the bag.
- for the necklace, however, you need to purchase a SECOND “full gift wrapping” option as well. this will give you two satin bags, one with two boxes inside, and one with ONE box inside.
IF YOU HAVE MULTIPLE ITEMS THAT DO NOT NEED GIFT WRAPPED:
• add all items you wish to purchase to cart.
• add the number of gift wraps you need to cart.
• IN THE NOTES AT CHECKOUT: list the item names that you want to be gift wrapped. any items NOT listed or not with a gift wrap purchase will come packages as normal.
* NOTE: if you are buying single gifts for multiple people, you can just purchase as many “full gift wrapping” options as you need, and each individual pair will come in their own bag for easy gift-giving!
*PLEASE MESSAGE ME IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS OR NEED HELP SELECTING YOUR OPTIONS!*
ships from orlando, fl ☼
free domestic shipping for orders over $35 • worldwide shipping available ❣
I'll do my best to meet these shipping estimates, but can't guarantee them. Actual delivery time will depend on the shipping method you choose.
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Just contact me within: 14 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 30 days of delivery
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.
I take customs on all letter hoop earrings! Please purchase the “custom” listing & add your own phrases. Note that you cannot use any bigotry, hate speech, etc used to oppress a group of people. Its never okay & can be refused & refunded without warning.
Also, please be as specific as possible in the notes for what you want on your earrings to minimize the processing time as much as possible.
All hoop earrings are made from nickel-free alloy metal blend. They can change color or tarnish as this is an alloy metal blend. To keep the color of your earrings bright, keep out of water and clean regularly.
For all other jewelry pieces, I use stainless steel & plated metals (all nickel free). These, also, with time can tarnish slightly. Please clean gently & keep out of water.
*For repurposed vintage/brass pieces: slight “imperfections” may be visible on antiques due to age. Please keep out of water & clean gently. Brass over time may change color slightly, especially older, vintage materials that may be slightly worn.
All orders come packaged like a gift! I wrap with natural kraft paper, and use organza bags and biodegradeable mailers for all orders. All material in your packages from me can be reused, recycled or will biodegrade naturally.
Each order is handwrapped with care by me! If you need extra gift wrapping, please let me know ahead of time.
Since each pair is handmade to order, orders generally have a 3-5 day processing time (not including weekends and/or holidays). Sometimes this may be a bit longer depending on the time of year, and my own availability. I will try to keep you as updated as possible on any changes! Thank you for your patience as I do try and work in a timely manner, while also being as neat and precise as possible with each and every handwrapped order.
***PROCESSING TIME IS EXTENDED TO 1-2 WEEKS (4-18 BUSINESS DAYS) DUE TO COVID-19 AND MOVING TO A NEW STUDIO SPACE. PLEASE BE PATIENT WITH ME! THANK YOU.
All orders can be repaired for FREE by me! As long as it is a "fixable" issue - such as a broken clasp, broken or bent ear hook, damaged stud post. For some damage, it may not be repairable - such as a discontinued item with a special charm or bead that isn't able to be replaced. Regular wear I am not able to fix, however there are many ways to reduce tarnishing or discoloration. Please send me a message for a repair and I will email you a free return label. All repair returns must be sent within 2 weeks of the shipping label being sent to you. I will fix & return them safely for free! :)
If your item *arrives* damaged, however, please send me a photo and description within 48 hours of receiving your package so I can file a claim.
I personally make my jewelry with a wide variety of materials and metals, depending on what I have available at the time of creating the order. However, 100% of my materials (charms, hooks, wires, etc.) are nickel and lead-free. Sometimes I use stainless steel (for ear hooks) and other times I may use nickel-free alloy metal blends. This is based on availability. If you have a specific need for sterling silver, please let me know before purchase so that I can accommodate. Please always check item description for a break-down of what materials I use for each individual item.
While the hoop earrings are permanent (and even if one is removed suddenly from my shop, you can ALWAYS request it as a custom on my "customs" listing) the more unique, dangly style earrings are not promised to be permanent. Since I tend to find rarer charms, or a few-of-a-kind type charms, it can be difficult to replicate multiple pairs due to the scarcity of supplies. If you see a design you like that is in stock, I encourage you to purchase ASAP for the sole reason that it could be gone soon after you see it!
However, if there is a specific style you are wondering about, please message me and I will let you know if I am able to restock it or if it is unfortunately gone forever! (Orrr... until I find more charms).